Moonribbon Newfoundlands was established in 1989. Our Newfs are naturally reared and raised in our home. Please browse our site and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.Newfoundland
Marithyme est. 1980, is a small hobby kennel dedicated to breeding only the best and to breed standards set done by the Newfoundland Club of America.
I also feed a raw home made diet which has served us well since 1994 and our vaccine program is that of Dr Jean Dodds, DVM/Hemopet since 1988. Please visit our web site for more up-dated info.
Our females are all from champion lines. Our resident male is also from Champion lines.
I keep them in great health and they are continually monitored by my local vet.
Our Kennels has one of the best reputations around and that is because we are committed to our puppies and their families.
1. Bien Ami Kennels is committed to helping you find the best quality puppy that will blend with your family and become a loving member of your family.
2. I work with you from the moment you decide to have a puppy from us and I continue even after you leave our kennel with your puppy. Our puppy parents always have questions and I don't mind answering those questions. I will be there with you helping you through the puppy stages!
3. No puppy leaves here that isn't healthy and ready to spend a lifetime with their new family.
4. Our puppies leave here; Potty trained, crate trained, leash trained, car trained.
5. They have their health certificate and their shots.
6. They are tested for any known Bichon problems.
7. We guarantee our pups to be the highest quality. They come with a lifetime guarantee that their lineage is free from any known diseases.
8. Bien Ami Kennels is committed to You to help you have a wonderful experience with your new puppy.